Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The First Time

I've tried creating a blog a number of times. Various reasons prevented me from getting one going:

1) What should I call it?
2) What to write about?
3) How often should I write?
4) How often would I be able to write?
5) Would anyone ever read it?

Well, I guess the stars have aligned. Finally getting this thing started. Although it will take some time to get it to be the way I want it. I'm open for suggestions and criticism, so just leave me comments below and I'll see what I can do. And to answer the questions above:

1) The title is at the top of the blog (thanks for the suggestion, you know who you are).
2) I'll be giving my opinion on the world of sports, mostly the teams I follow (Mets, Rangers, Giants, Jets), but i'll also write about non-sports issues that are on my mind at the time.
3) It all depends on what's my mind. Could be no post, 1 post, or 5 posts a day.
4) Hopefully every night during the week, and at different times during the weekend.
5) I hope so. But if not, it doesn't matter.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment